Friday, November 26, 2004

My first blog

Had been thinking of finding a place to give vent to my grievances for so long.. and never thought that I finally made myself one on 3.20am today. Another 12 hours I will be having my exam and now I am still awake doing something which is not closely related with it.
Very slacky lately I guess most probably I am still in my birthday mood. 4 days of celebration.. definitely enough for a normal citizen like me. My sis's boyfriend just tole me that luckily I am not the Prime Minister of Malaysia if not I will be celebrating my big day for 4 weeks consecutively instead of 4 days. But I don't think I will kena teruk like what I got on my 2004 birthday if I am the Prime Minister. Prime Minister won't be getting red fresh creams on his face, won't be dropping into the swimming pool caused of the sneaky attack from his so called 'best pals' and certainly won't be running around insanely but still got sprayed by some fresh whipped cream. I enjoy being normal.. for real.
i don't know who inspired me in setting this (blogger) up, but one thing I am certain is I really need a place to pen down my feelings. I was chatting with Koon Hau in MSN just now and so happened that we started to disclose our top secrets to each other.. and now only I realise how pleasant the feeling is when you can share your privacy with someone that can be trusted. So anyone wanna share your secrets with me? I will make sure that they are safe and sound.. muahaha..
I guess what I wrote so far is good enough for my first day. See you soon, if you choose to stay.

No comments: