Sunday, December 12, 2004

Acknowledgement

This page is specially dedicated to someone so true, so generous, who never be punctilious, and never afraid of all the troubles his friends had made. Thanks for all the efforts for bringing the BBQ party to such a great success. I really had a great time in your castle though there are still so much leftover which shows how lousy my cooking skill is. And last but not the least, thanks for your support in everything and being so understanding always.

P/S: Never forget to thank another someone who was managed to attend the party despite his approaching examination, though it was only a trifling 4 hours. And never forget to mention that I feel so grateful as my spaghetti was at least appreciated by someone. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its not tat no one appreaciate ur spaghetti.......
its only tat u want tat "someone" to LOVE IT!

Fang Fang said...

of course I like to be appreciated by everyone but not only someone. I also appreciate you one ah Mr gentleman...