Monday, December 20, 2004

Brand-new me

When I decided to be a brand-new me starting from today, I actually received the horoscope of Tuesday which says:

Try something totally new -- hit a new club, try online dating if you haven't yet or just speak to that hot stranger down at the mall. Novelty will get you where you want to go.

Even the constellation wants me to have something new. I am now looking forward for tomorrow and the days after.

P/S: Do you believe in horoscope? Are you interested and feel like making your own subscription? Feel free to log on to http://www.astrology.com/ and start receiving your free horoscope of the day.

3 comments:

killarkai said...

how far do you believe in horoscope?
Does it dictate your decision making everyday?
Just curious :>

Fang Fang said...

I believe only when it sounds pleasant. Haha..

AL said...

ermm...if believing will dictate my future...i would rather live without it...as life is full of colours..so i love it to pass each days with surprises...