Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A close friend of mine was asking me a question yesterday. He said, one fine day just before you fall asleep, try to think of this:

If today is your last day on earth, which means you are not going to wake up tomorrow, what comes to your mind first?

Before he continues with the next statement, someone just ran through my mind. Then he said, apart from your family members, the one you are thinking should be the one you really care of, and that person might play an important role in your life.

Perhaps he is right.

3 comments:

jaywalker_82 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jaywalker_82 said...

Shoot, I have more than 1 person running through my mind when I though of that question... I wonder...

Fang Fang said...

huh.. then i guess you haven't met the right one kakaka..