Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Second last day in KL

I will be leaving KL to Singapore this coming Thursday and will be spending approximately 2 weeks there until around day-5 of Chinese New Year. Before that I was so eager to leave because of the immunity against my current life in KL.. but I don't understand why, I am feeling quite heavy to leave right now, after spending my wonderful weekends in MMU. Should be utilising today in packing my luggage, but my backpack is still empty. :(

Anyway, I still have to go no matter what because the ticket is already bought. Just hope that everything can remain unchanged and I am not forgetten by anyone.

3 comments:

AL said...

you will always be remembered...

Fang Fang said...

Thanks ALan. so sweet of you~~ :D

mysterious jonah... said...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~ HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VACATIONS IN SINGAPORE !