Thursday, August 25, 2005

Blog Tag!!

Ok.. I was wondering what the hell is "blog tag" when I received wukaneld's comment on my previous blog. After reading his latest blog, I finally know I was actually cursed. Anyone who break this chain, will be sexually hindered. (what?!) Wukaneld, lei hou yeh!

To get rid of this curse is extremely easy, we just need to list down 5 of our weirdest, unusual, peculiar kinda habits, which is so effortless for me as I have certainly more than that! Lets get started..

1. Guys that look real good in cap
I really don't know why, but I am so attracted to guys that look good in cap. It sounds easy, but in fact a nice looking guy with fitted cap on the street is rare. That's why I like it so much.

2. No skirts please
Perhaps it's because I am not lady-like kinda woman, or actually I think I look much much better in pants. I still remember there was once when I finally had the courage to wear a skirt to work, my colleague (a guy) told me,"Hey! I think you look kinda weird in this skirt, your legs seem to become so short." That day after, that skirt never have the chance to see the sunlight. Anyway, if you really want me to wear a piece, a mini one will be my choice, of course only when I am a clubber keke..

3. I want my blanky!
No matter how hot the weather is, I can only sleep well when I cover myself in my blanky. I feel rather creepy without the wrap, like someone gonna touch my legs when I am asleep.

4. Single eye lids
I love single eye lids. Yes I have my pair of single eye lids, and I love single eye lids on others too particularly guys! But seems like they only pair well with a pointed nose. Hmmm...

5. No long finger nails
In my whole life I never have finger nails longer than 2mm. Maybe I don't have nice fingers that come with nice nails, but most probably it's because they look grubby on me and very laborious to take care of. One more thing, I can't stand guys with long finger nails, especially on the last finger.

Guess there is sufficient number of disclosures. I better stop right now else I will be in deep shit. The next 5 chosen victims are:

1. Alan Voon
2. Li Chen
3. Erwin Soong
4. Alan Leow
5. Monkey Hau

Enjoy guys!

No comments: