Monday, August 29, 2005

Counting down

I can't stop smiling today. I am going back to the heaven soon, the place that I was born and raised. Feel kinda excited about the upcoming return-to-home, the eagerness is unusually overshooting the ordinary rate of excitement. Most probably it's because I am not going back alone this time! When come to think of the enjoyment that we are going to have, I am instantly stimulated. Other than the usual sleep, eat and drink, I am gonna utilise the-3's time beneficially as to give them some experiences that are worth to reminisce about and proud to brag of during our tea time. Never forget to bring along my camera, as to capture all the laughable scenes that will certainly have us rolling on the floor during the playback.

Can you now understand the gladness in me? After 3 months of dreary amusement and shopping in the island, I eventually have the chance to eye the ample malls and expansive REAL highways, again! A joyous me is eagerly awaiting the countdown to that moment when I can step out of the office and not to look back until next Monday. Hooooooorayyyy!!!!

No comments: