Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Paradise

Had been feeling quite grateful lately of what my mother did to me when I was young. No, not something bad. I was instructed to attend uncountable of piano lessons since I was in the age of 7, for 10 years I never failed to visit my piano teacher once in a week. I can't really reminisce when that I started to voluntarily doing my daily practises. But anyhow, the music foundation that was built inside me bit by bit can't be more solid. Today, everything seems to be paid off. If not because of how much I used to be soaked in the pool of classical music, I might not be able to appreciate such beautiful, graceful, melodic and contemplative solo piano music broadcasting in Whisperings Solo Piano Radio. My mind was in such a peaceful state whenever the musics started to flow, even the tedious works in hand became less torturing.

Imagine yourself lying in the scented bath tub with the aromatherapic candles lighted on, turn on this radio, and how far the paradise can be?
You are in it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God, this is heaven!
Along the music I drifted into reverie~ and I see every simplicity and goodness in life. Wouldn't you play it someday?