Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The best moment in life

Some of the best moment in life:

  • To have the first sip of coffee/tea in the morning.
  • To see someone I barely know smiles at me while calling out my name.
  • To see someone that makes my heart pump faster.
  • To have a considerate pat on the shoulder by someone after a hard day.
  • To laugh.. laugh.. and laugh.. when thinking of the stupid moments with stupid friends. :D
  • To meet up with a very close girl friend, doing whatever we feel like doing, without need to worry about what time to go home.
  • To have a hot shower, after a good swim.
  • To jog in the drizzling rain.
  • To see everyone around the table laughing at my jokes.
  • To wake up on a lazy day, and have breakfast on my bed.
  • To drive alone at night, with a good CD.
  • To sleep.. sleep and sleep.. without an alarm clock.
  • To have someone says out what I exactly wanna say.
  • To read a good article.
  • To share a pair of earphones with someone special.
  • To fall in love.
  • To feel wanted.
  • To eat ice cream cone with someone along the street.
  • someone unexpected to remember my birthday!
  • To read a good book on the couch in the cafe with a cup of my favourite latte, and fall asleep on someone's shoulder.
  • To sing along with the song on the radio, and my body moving with the rhythm.
  • To have someone telling you that he/she likes you.
  • To see someone enjoy the food you cook specially for them.
  • To discover the money you left in the pocket long time ago.
  • To share a drink or a piece of cake with someone you like.
  • To think of the special someone when you come across a song.
  • To accidentally get to know someone that you actually wanna know for long.

Are you thinking of your best moments in life? I just couldn't stop laughing when I was thinking mine. LOL.

Live your life to the fullest, cherish every moment you have, and be affection to everyone around you, from now on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell everything, like wireless plan on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Wukaneld said...

Well i think a lot of people (including me...) out there share the same thought as yours...

Anonymous said...

happiness, peaceful in mind and love are the most important things in life :)...