Thursday, September 29, 2005

You are back

She left me on her birthday exactly 8 months ago, and now she is back. I got her contact number from her boyfriend, feeling so stimulated to hear her voice again.

I dialed the number and waited for the other end to pick it up. Memories flooded my mind and I couldn't stop reminiscing those good and bad moments we used to have. Finally, someone answered the phone. The person that I have been missing all the time, was now talking to me, 300km away. Drops of clear saline fluid secreted from my eyes, one after another. During the whole conversation, I kept wiping my tears and tried hard to lower my weeping tone from propagating to the surrounding cubicles.

She will be in KL for a week, but I can only spend a trifling 6 hours with her. Then, God knows when is our next meet up. But yet, she remains to be the best friend I can ever have. No matter where you are and how far we are apart, as I always tell you, no one can be your substitution in my heart. Li Chen, my roommate for 3 years from Shanghai, best friend forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yan sang nan tak yat chee kei...hou hou chan sake ba..leng mui..:)

Anonymous said...

Everything remains the same dear. We are far yet so near. Our heart is just side by side no matter where we are.

空间的距离并不可怕,因为我们的心灵如此靠近。

Forever love you dear, thanks for the wonderful few hours we spent in KL.Thanks to your Bengbeng to drive you back.

lichen